Radio communication is the backbone of our electronic labeling system.
Our Store Electronic Systems incorporates the 36.0 kHz, low-frequency RFX4 technology developed by the SES Radio Lab, which is the only technology to provide these features. The system is manufactured to help keep operating costs to a minimum.
Complete our call back form for details about our SES radio communication system or SES labels.
- Reliable radio system
- Automated price changes
- Innovative design
- Unmatched legibility
- Most advanced label on the market
- New mounting systems
- Patented anti-theft system
The system’s reliability is not affected by the layout of the store
- The system will work in all areas, which means you do not need to worry about signal.
- Obstacles such as metal shelving or POP advertising will not interfere with the signal. Whereas, many other brands suffer from such occurrences.
- The system will not interfere with other WiFi or high-frequency networks used in stores.
- The infrastructure does not need to be updated if the store is changed or remodelled.
Very low power consumption
- RFX4 transmission protocols make very little demand on the label, which consumes only 0.3 mA and is therefore guaranteed to have a long service life.
- 10 times faster data transfer speed.
- Optimization of QPSK modulation frequency and techniques.
- Performance: 150,000 messages/hour; 30,000 prices updated/hour.
Contact us for more information about our radio systems.